Share | 

Weyrleader Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sevillalost

Marks : 974

PostSubject: Weyrleader Applications   Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:37 pm

Hey lovelies!

Yllaveth's flight is coming up rather soon, and it has the potential to be explosive, what with all of the personalities involved. I've decided that this will be a truly open flight, which means that the incumbent Gaveth has just as much of a chance to win as anyone. So if you'd like your boy to outst him from his place as Yllaveth's mate, here's what I need from you:

Send me a PM with your name, the name of your character whose dragon you'd like considered for the Weyrleadership, and why you think that pair would be a good choice for the Weyr. Please note, "good choice" can be for IC or OOC reasons. For example, if you think your character would be a terrible choice IC, but there's great OOC story potential, that's legit and I want to know about it.

Also, please note that winning the Weyrleadership in no way disqualifies you from Impressing anything cool down the line. *cough*Aliseth!*cough*. Not that all dragons aren't cool... But you know what I mean. There are few enough of us that we can all do super fun plotty special things and have a great time at it. Smile.

If I don't get any responses, I'll choose one of my own characters, and that would be no fun for anyone, so please send them in! I can say for sure that Yllaveth won't be rising before I finish moving, so you have at least until I get settled in. Let's say you have until I post Yllaveth launching into the air to get me an application if you want to be considered. That way, once I post her blooding, that will be a "last call" of sorts.

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your boys' favor!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Weyrleader Applications
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1